CERTIFIED TRANSMISSION CALIFORNIA NATIONWIDE WARRANTYEvery transmission from Certified Transmission California comes with a 2 year, 24,000 mile Nationwide Warranty, a 3 year 100,000* mile warranty is available. If it breaks in the United States, we fix it FREE! See warranty details below.
A. WARRANTY TERMS:
(1) This warranty covers parts, labor and the cost of replacing transmission fluid only. This warranty is only extended to the customer named on the reverse side. It does not cover such things as towing, loss of use, loss of earnings, personal damages, per diem expenses, or any other consequential or incidental damages. Warrantor's obligation under this warranty is limited to replacing or repairing defective parts and correcting defectively furnished labor.
(2) The work performed can many times fail, due to no fault of the warrantor. Parts related to, but not part of the transmission, can fail after the transmission job is completed, thereby adversely affecting the transmission, torque converter or seals. Under these circumstances, your warranty is not valid. In no way can the warrantor predict these events, and therefore is not responsible for them. A partial list of related parts is set forth in the next paragraph
(3) The warrantor is responsible only for the parts and labor purchased by the customer on the invoice that prompted the issuance of this warranty, and not for subsequent failures of, or damage resulting from related parts or units as shown in the following: these items consisting of, but not limited to: a. levers; b.controls; c. linkage; d. radiator; e. coolers; f. rubber mounts; g. external oil lines; h. electrical/electronic components external to the transmission. The foregoing and other parts are not normally included in or with a transmission repair job.
(4) This warranty will not be valid if the vehicle has been used for towing purposes unless a proper transmission cooler has been installed on the vehicle, nor will it be valid if the transmission assembly has been tampered with outside a qualified repair shop; or if it has been improperly installed by other than the shop of the warrantor; or if factory approved fluid has not been used in the assembly; or if it has been abused, or damaged in an accident.
B. PROPER MAINTENANCE - INSTRUCTIONS TO CUSTOMER.
(1) Have the transmission checked within 15 days from the date of delivery for oil levels, leaks and shift pattern. The warrantor shop will do this for you without charge.
(2) Check fluid level in the transmission every time you check the motor oil, for the first 60 days.
(3) Change fluid, clean pan, replace filter in accordance with the vehicle manufacturer's recommendations as listed in your owner's manual.
(4) Retain your service receipts and invoices as proof of proper maintenance.
C. HOW TO OBTAIN SERVICE - INSTRUCTIONS:
(1) Always take the vehicle back to the original warrantor whenever possible. This must be done at your own expense; the warrantor shop is not responsible for towing, shipping or any other expense that might be incurred in transporting the vehicle to the warrantor shop.
(2) If you experience a transmission problem away from home, follow the instructions on the front of this warranty.
D. IMPLIED WARRANTY
The warranty terms herein apply to both written and implied warranties.
Complete Drivetrain Services
The Job Done Right
At The Right Price
Our transmissions are remanufactured to OEM or BETTER standards. You just can't beat the quality. Hundreds "In Stock" means you don't have to wait for a transmission rebuild. We have yours in stock and can install it in as little as one day.
We have free towing, rental vehicles, pickup and delivery and the nicest most knowledgeable staff imaginable. We are here simply to take the troubles out of transmission troubles and get you back on the road with the least inconvience to you as possible.
229 South Coast Highway
Oceanside, CA 92054
888-319-2220 Toll Free